Brainwashed Week 4
Communicating your faith can only be done in love.
We can’t separate love and Jesus.
Goal for all of us, is not perfection but progress.
It is the declaration of your imperfection that allows you to see the perfection of Christ in you.
We are called to speak life, not death.
What if God is loving someone is done solely through you?
If what you say isn’t what you believe can cause toxic stress. It will hurt you.
We have lost the culture of honor. We have embrace the culture of entitlement.
We can’t live a life of entitlement and really worship God.
The amount of honor you show to dishonorable people is the amount of obedience you have given to Jesus.
Love God by loving other people.
Jesus honored us by giving His life to us?
God’s image is all over people – no matter what.
We get to love the world on God’s behalf, regardless…
We are really good at arguing and really bad at giving grace.
- How do we communicate our faith?
- What are ways we can speak life into others? What does speaking life mean to you?
- How can we honor one another? Especially those who are different from us?
- How can we validate the value of all people?
- What does it mean to give yourself grace? What does it it mean to give others grace?